Albert Einstein Facts for Kids Video
Albert Einstein Facts
Albert Einstein was a German-born physicist who made some groundbreaking inventions in the field of physics. He is one of the most influential physicists of 20th century. He was born in Ulm, Germany in 1879. He was the eldest child of the Jewish couple Hermann and Pauline Einstein. He received his primary education at a Catholic school. He was a leading figure in the World government movement after World War II. He was offered the Presidency of the State of Israel but he denied. In 1902, he was going through a bad phase and took lowly jobs like tutoring children but he was fired from even these jobs. 1905 is known as the ‘miracle year’ for him as five of his papers in the field of modern physics got published.
Quick Facts: –
- On January 6, 1903, he married a former fellow student Mileva Maric. He divorced Mileva in 1919.
- He was appointed as a technical assistant in the Swiss Patent Office.
- Einstein obtained his doctor’s degree in 1905 from the University of Zurich.
- He published ‘The Foundation of the General Theory of Relativity’ in 1916.
- Einstein made several important contributions to quantum theory and began to work on a unified field theory.
- His most important discoveries include Law of the Photoelectric Effect, General Theory of Relativity, Special theory of Relativity etc.
- He was appointed as the president of the German Physical Society in 1916.
- In 1999, Albert Einstein was named as the Person of the Century by the Time Magazine.
- He is best known as the Father of Modern Physics. Now his surname has been adjudged with the meaning ‘genius’.
- He was a talented violin player.
- Einstein died on April 18, 1955 when he was 76 years old.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts for Kids about Albert Einstein ." Easy Science for Kids, Jun 2018. Web. 21 Jun 2018. < http://easyscienceforkids.com/albert-einstein-facts-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2018). Fun Facts for Kids about Albert Einstein. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from http://easyscienceforkids.com/albert-einstein-facts-for-kids-video/
Sponsored Links :