Facts About Albert Einstein Video for Kids
This video explain a lot of interesting facts about famous scientist Albert Einstein:
Quick Facts: –
- He was the first child of the Jewish couple Hermann and Pauline Einstein. His family had an electric equipment business.
- He won the noble prize for physics in 1921 for the explanation of photoelectric effect.
- Einstein developed the general theory of relativity.
- He got his Ph.D. in 1905 from the University of Zurich.
- He immigrated to the U.S. after being targeted by Nazis.
- He dropped out of school at an age of 15 because he got frustrated by the mechanical discipline demanded by his teachers.
- After enrolling at the Swiss Federal Polytechnic School in Zurich. There, he fell in love with Mileva Maric, a fellow physicist and married her in 1903. The couple had one daughter and two sons.
- Later, he married his cousin, Elsa Lowenthal in 1919 after getting divorced with Mileva Maric.
- 1905 is called ‘Miracle year’ for Albert Einstein. In this year, four of his articles, ‘Brownian motion’, ‘the equivalence of mass and energy’, ‘the photoelectric effect’ and ‘special relativity’ got published. At that time, he was just 26 years old.
- His brain was stolen after his death.
- The FBI spied on him for a long time.
- He was asked to be president of Israel.
- He died on April, 18, 1955 at Princeton, New Jersey.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Albert Einstein facts for kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Apr 2017. Web. 24 Apr 2017. < http://easyscienceforkids.com/facts-about-albert-einstein-video-for-kids-2/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2017). Fun Albert Einstein facts for kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from http://easyscienceforkids.com/facts-about-albert-einstein-video-for-kids-2/
We've recently added
Sponsored Links :