This video is about one of some interesting science projects on variables. This science experiment is about making the cinnamon move away from the point where we touch the water. There are some other things also used in this experiment instead of cinnamon powder like baby powder, pepper, water and dish soap.
Required Materials: –
- A large bowl
- Cinnamon powder
- Baby powder
- Black pepper
- Dish soap
- Take some water in the bowl.
- Firstly, sprinkle some cinnamon powder in it.
- Put some dish soap on the tip of your finger and put your finger in the water.
- You will notice that the cinnamon powder will spread to the edges.
- Repeat the same process with other ingredients baby powder and black pepper.
- You will get same reaction with both the ingredients.
This is caused by a disturbance made on the surface of water. It made the ingredients go to the sides.