Cool Science Experiment
This cool science experiment is about how to make play dough at home in a super easy way. The materials used are common items found in your kitchen or home but does not require any cooking.
Materials Required: –
- All purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
- Warm Water
- Measuring cups
- Food colouring
- Mixing Bowl
- Put the ¼ cup of water in the bowl.
- Add the food coloring into the water.
- Stir it up with a spoon.
- Put 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in the mixing bowl.
- Put the ¼ cup of salt into the bowl and ½ cup of flour.
- Mix it well and start kneading the dough.
- Your non-toxic and edible play dough is ready. If it gets too sticky then you can also add some more flour.
- You can store it in plastic containers or zip lock packs.