Earth Science Project
This fun science video is all about how to do a project about earth science. In this experiment, you will create an edible soil.
Materials Required: –
- A transparent bowl
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate pudding
- Gummy worms
- Put some chocolate chips as the first layer. This layer represents bedrock. Bedrock layer is made of rock from the compressed layers of soil above it.
- Now put some chocolate pudding over it as the next layer. This layer is called subsoil. It contains some nutrients and is also rich in clay.
- For the next layer, we have chocolate cookies. To make them look like soil, we need to crush them.
- Take the crushed cookies and put it as the next layer that represents the topsoil. It is rich in nutrients like nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus etc.
- Top soil is essential for plants growth.
- The next layer is made of gummy worms. They represent real worms. This layer contains organic matter that keeps the topsoil alive.