6th Grade Science Projects Video for Kids
Fun Science Projects
This video has demonstrated one of the most amazing science projects for kids. It shows how some very unusual interactions take place when you mix a little milk, food coloring, and a drop of liquid soap.
- A plate
- Some milk
- Food colouring (4 different colours)
- Dish soap
- Cotton swabs
- Pour some milk in the plate so that the bottom of the plate is completely covered and allow it to settle.
- Add one drop each of all four food colourings to the milk. Keeps the drops close together.
- Put some dish soap on the tip of the cotton swab.
- Place this soapy end of the cotton swab in the center and hold it there for 10-15 seconds.
- Now you will be able to see a burst of colours in the plate.
Milk contains tiny droplets of fat that are sensitive to changes in the surrounding solution. The soapy end of the cotton swab weakens the chemical bonds that hold the protein and fat.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts for Kids about Science Projects ." Easy Science for Kids, Jan 2021. Web. 21 Jan 2021. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/6th-grade-science-projects-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2021). Fun Facts for Kids about Science Projects. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/6th-grade-science-projects-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
- Microbiology Worksheet
- All About Microbiology
- Fingerprint Identification Experiment
- Forensic Science
- Stem Cells
- Stem Cell Worksheet
- Buffalo – Part of the Bovidae Family
- Buffalo Differences Worksheet
- Draw the Buffalo Worksheet
- Who invented it?
- Famous American Inventors (Top ten and their Inventions)
- Vaccines and Antibodies
Sponsored Links :