Best Egg Drop Project Ideas for Kids Video
Egg drop Project Ideas
In this video, the person is trying to find a way of dropping an egg from a height of 10 feet without breaking it. The technique which is used in this video is suspending the egg.
- Paper Clips
- Rubber bands
- A Styrofoam container
- First of all, we will put the egg in center of container by making a cage of rubber bands and fix it with paper clips.
- Then we will drop the container from a height of 10 feet.
- After opening the container, we will find that the egg is completely broken. And the reason is, those rubber bands were not strong enough to absorb the shock.
- This time we will make the cage with stronger rubber bands.
- After dropping it from the same height, we will see that the egg is not broken because this time, rubber bands have absorbed the shock leaving the egg unaffected.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Egg Drop Project Ideas for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Aug 2020. Web. 14 Aug 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-egg-drop-project-ideas-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Egg Drop Project Ideas for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-egg-drop-project-ideas-for-kids-video/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :