Best Nintendo Wii U Video for Kids
Nintendo Wii U
The Wii U is a gaming console developed by Nintendo as a successor of Wii. It is the first system that has social networks integrated at the OS level. Nintendo Wii U was released on November 18, 2012. Nintendo has been developing games for more than two decades now. The Wii U has the ability to be played as a home based console or as a handheld system for supported games. The controller of this console, named as gamepad is probably the best feature. It works as an accenting screen as well for the game you are playing.
Fun Facts: –
- The gamepad can also work as a standalone device if the main console is on and you are in the range.
- This console has only 32 GB internal storage and does not have a hard drive but an external hard drive can be attached.
- The Wii U monitor also has a camera that gives an option of video chatting.
- The disks of this gaming console have rounded edges that make them feel comfy while holding.
- The gamepad can also be used as a TV remote and the main console needs not to be on.
- Nintendo Wii U is the first ever system that allows background downloads.
- Wii U is the first ever gaming console of Nintendo that has an option of User accounts.
- This console uses a proprietary Blu Ray disc format for its games.
- The Wii U is 3D compatible as it supports the HDMI 1.3 output standard.
- There are total 4 USB ports in this console.
- You can create Nintendo networks by using your user account. Friend codes are not required anymore.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Best Nintendo Wii U Video for Kids - ." Easy Science for Kids, Apr 2019. Web. 25 Apr 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-nintendo-wii-u-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). Best Nintendo Wii U Video for Kids -. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-nintendo-wii-u-video-for-kids/
Sponsored Links :