Best Non Living Things Video for Kids
Non-living things are which do not have a life. Some examples of them are bell, book, doll, fan, ink-pot, iron box, jar, pencil, pen, pot etc.
- Do not move
- Do not grow
- Do not require food and water
- Do not reproduce
Quick Facts: –
- In simple words, these things can be defined as ones that lack the characteristics of life.
- These things do not require any type of energy to continue existing.
- Some of these things display growth sometimes but this process occurs by accretion.
- These things do not have any senses and cannot feel anything.
- These things do not move until any kind of external force is applied.
- Such things do not excrete. It means they do not have any process for removal of waste from their body.
Types of Non-living things: –
- One type of such things includes those that were never part of a living thing. Examples are stone, rocks, gold etc.
- The other type includes those which used to be a part of living things. Examples are coal, wood etc.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " All Amazing Facts for Kids about Non-living Things ." Easy Science for Kids, Apr 2020. Web. 04 Apr 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-non-living-things-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). All Amazing Facts for Kids about Non-living Things. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-non-living-things-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
Sponsored Links :