Carbon Dioxide Easy Science Fair Projects Video for Kids
Carbon dioxide Science Fair Project
This video is all about a simple science experiment of Carbon dioxide. In this video it is demonstrated that how carbon dioxide changes its state from solid to a gas. This entire process is called sublimation. Dry ice is solid carbon dioxide. In England, it is called cardice.
Required Materials: –
- Warm water
- A large bowl
- Dry ice (solid CO2)
- 1 inch cloth
- Liquid soap
- First of all we will take warm water in a bowl.
- Then we will put the dry ice in that warm water.
- Right now, it is in solid state but when it will come in contact with warm water, it will start bubble formation.
- We will try to make a layer of that solution with the cloth so that a bubble can be formed.
- It will make a bubble and that bubble will keep increasing its size until it pops out itself by the increment in carbon dioxide gas.
- We will add some liquid soap into so that more bubbles can be produced.
- And then, we will take lemonade in a glass and add some dry ice into that lemonade.
- Once the dry ice will be completely dissolved, the lemonade is drinkable.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Carbon dioxide Science Project for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Sep 2019. Web. 15 Sep 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/carbon-dioxide-easy-science-fair-projects-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). Fun Carbon dioxide Science Project for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/carbon-dioxide-easy-science-fair-projects-video-for-kids/
Sponsored Links :