Fun Egg Experiment Video for Kids
Egg is one of the essential food items in our plate in most cultures. They are used as an ingredient in a surprising number of things we consume daily. Eggs have all nine essential amino acids. Egg yolk is one of the very few foods that naturally have vitamin D. Eggs are also naturally gluten-free. They are rich in choline that promotes normal cell activity and the transportation of nutrients throughout the body. An egg contains the highest quality protein that you can get in any food item and also nutrient rich.
Quick Facts: –
- Including eggs in your regular diet can help you to lower the blood pressure.
- Egg yolk can vary in colour sometimes. It actually indicates nutritional differences. The protein and fat counts will often remain the same regardless of colour.
- Contrary to popular belief, egg whites and yolk both have the same amount of protein.
- Eggs contain lutein which is good for eyes. It helps prevent age-related cataract and muscle degeneration.
- China is the largest egg producer in the entire world. It produces about 160 billion eggs in a year.
- Washing the eggs can remove the natural lining from it. This natural lining protects them from some kind of infections.
- An egg shell can have as many as 17,000 pores over its surface.
- Testing the buoyancy of eggs can help you to see how old they are. When placed in a cup of water, old eggs float and fresh ones sink.
- All eggs start out white in their development although they change their colour at maturity.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " All Fun Egg Facts for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Jul 2020. Web. 09 Jul 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/fun-egg-experiment-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). All Fun Egg Facts for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/fun-egg-experiment-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :