Fun Science Fair Projects Video for Kids
Be entertained enjoying a fantastic unique and very simple to comprehend Fun Science Fair Projects video:
Science Fair Projects
This fun video is all about Science Fair Project. It has been demonstrated that how we can do many fun experiments using common household supplies. Some of them are mentioned below: –
- Take an empty water bottle and twist it so that it compresses the air and pushes all the molecules together. Now when you open it, it releases the pressure and created an instant cloud.
- Take a bowl and fill it with some ice cold water. Take some empty cans and heat them on a stove. With the help of tongs, put these cans one by one in the ice water. These cans will implode because of air pressure.
- Take a raw egg and put it in a container. Fill this container with vinegar in a way that the egg is covered completely. Let it sit for 24 hours. Now take it out of the container and you can rub the shell off. You have a bouncy egg.
- Take a bowl of water, baking soda, cotton buds, grape juice and a white paper. Mix equal amount of water and baking soda. Write any secret message on the white paper. To reveal it, paint it with the grape juice and you will be able to see the message.
- Take a bottle cap, a compact disc and a balloon. Make a hole in the cap and attach it to the CD with hot glue. Blow up the balloon and put it on the cap with the hole on it.
- Take a PVC pipe or a balloon. Charge it by rubbing on your hair or your shirt. Place this by the water. You will be able to see the bending water stream.
- Take a straw, some ribbon, a balloon and some tape. Feed the ribbon through the straw, blow up the balloon and tape it to the straw. Tie off the string to two different ends. After blowing up, let the balloon go.
- Take some baking soda, vinegar and a sandwich bag. Put the baking soda and vinegar together in the sandwich bag and wait for it to explode.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Facts for Kids about Science Fair Projects ." Easy Science for Kids, Aug 2020. Web. 09 Aug 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/fun-science-fair-projects-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Facts for Kids about Science Fair Projects. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/fun-science-fair-projects-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :