Funny Animal Video for Kids
Amazing Animal Facts
This is an entertaining video of animals doing funny and crazy things. This video will rapidly extend your young children’s curiosity about animals and their behaviour. Some other animal facts are mentioned below: –
- Out of the total 1,200 species of bats, just two can walk on the ground. These two species are Vampire Bats and the Burrowing Bats.
- Horses and cows both can sleep while standing up.
- A skunk cannot bite and throw its scent both at the same time.
- Stone fish is the most poisonous fish found in the entire world.
- A python can swallow a whole rabbit all at once.
- On an average, a ferret can sleep around 20 hours in a day.
- An oyster can change from one gender to another anytime depending on the mating requirements.
- A dog has as many as 1,700 taste buds.
- The fear of bulls can be termed as Taurophobia.
- Birds can recognize landmarks and use them to navigate.
- An average chicken lays about 260 eggs per year.
- A swan has more than 25,000 feathers in its body.
- Cats have an extreme sense of hearing. They can also hear ultrasound.
- Elephants can smell water up to 3 miles away.
- A crocodile’s tongue is unmovable because it is attached to the upper part of its mouth.
- The world’s only bark less dog is the Basenji.
- The male goat is known as buck and female goat is known as doe.
- The fear of mice is known as Suriphobia.
- Dalmatian dogs are completely white at the time of birth.
- A grizzly bear’s bite is strong enough to crush a basketball.
- Cats cannot taste anything sweet. They do not have sweet taste buds.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " All Amazing Animal Facts for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Dec 2019. Web. 15 Dec 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/funny-animal-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). All Amazing Animal Facts for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/funny-animal-video-for-kids/