How to Make Lemonade Video for Kids
How to Make Lemonade
Lemonade is a lemon-flavored drink that traces its origin to the ancient Egyptians. In 500 AD, they mixed lemon juice with sugar to make a beverage known as qatarmizat. In this fun video, the Grumpy Chef and Grace will show kids how to make lemonade.
- 75 cups of white sugar
- 5 cups of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 cups of water
- A big pitcher
- A stirring spoon
- Take the large pitcher and pour one cup of water in it.
- Add the sugar to it and stir well until it gets dissolved completely.
- Take the lemon juice and add it to the pitcher and stir again.
- Your lemonade is ready. Now serve it in glasses and enjoy.
- If you want carbonated lemonade then you can use sparkling water instead of regular water.
Quick Facts: –
- August 20th is celebrated as the National Lemonade Day.
- The suffix ‘ade’ in the term lemonade signifies that this drink is not 100% juice.
- Frozen lemonade was first introduced in the year 1840 in Naples, Italy.
- Pink lemonade can be made by adding some grenadine or some other red juices or sometimes using pink lemons.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Facts for Kids about How to Make Lemonade ." Easy Science for Kids, Oct 2019. Web. 21 Oct 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-to-make-lemonade-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). Facts for Kids about How to Make Lemonade. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-to-make-lemonade-video-for-kids/
Sponsored Links :