How to Make Soda Facts for Kids Video
Facts about Soda
Soda is probably the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of having some junk food like pizza or burger. It is a big business. Soda has various dangerous health effects as well. People who consume soda regularly are more likely to age faster. It contains a good amount of phosphoric acid that can cause human heart and kidneys to age faster. Flavored soda drinks first appeared in the second half of the 17th century. These drinks are generally distinguished by their packaging size, flavor, manufacturer etc.
Fun Facts: –
- An average cola drink has 38 calories in per 100 grams.
- In diet soda drinks, a chemical called ‘Aspartame’ is found. This chemical has been linked to depression, insomnia, and many other issues.
- Addiction to sugary drinks is no less than addiction to cocaine.
- According to a recent research, people who drink two soda drinks in a day have 23% more chances of heart failure.
- These drinks get their brown color from an artificial caramel coloring.
- An average American drinks approximately 56 gallons of soda in a year.
- These soda drinks contain high fructose corn syrup that can cause various long term health issues.
- Over consumption of sugary drinks can cause different health problems like dental caries, obesity or type 2 diabetes.
- The largest manufacturer of carbonated soda drinks is Coca-Cola.
- An earlier version of 7UP has mood stabilizers.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " All Fun Facts about Soda for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Dec 2019. Web. 08 Dec 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-to-make-soda-facts-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). All Fun Facts about Soda for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-to-make-soda-facts-for-kids-video/
Sponsored Links :