Watch this video and learn some interesting facts about planet Mars you might not know about. In this video, you will find out how Mars is the most Earth-like planet in the Solar System and why Mars is the focus of most planetary expeditions.
You will learn what the geological aspects Mars shares with Earth are, what scientists have already detected deep underground of the planet and how NASA is continually searching for a source of water in the planet.
You will also learn about what other aspects scientists are currently looking for in Mars that are essential for life aside from water. The video will show you the recent findings these experts have about Mars, what they are currently doing and how they are still studying this planet.
Enjoyed the Mars Information video? Pore over extensive detail to do with Mars Information.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Mars Video Clip for Young Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Aug 2020. Web. 10 Aug 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/mars-information-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Mars Video Clip for Young Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/mars-information-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph