Pictures of Animals for Kids Video
All Facts about Animals
This video is a picture slideshow of zoo animals. Kids will enjoy watching this video and see the different kinds of animals they might find in the zoo. They will be able to see a badger, rhinoceros, walrus, koala bear, orangutan, deer, elephant and lots more. Some interesting facts are mentioned below: –
Quick Facts: –
- On an average, there are about 50,000 spiders can be found in an acre of green areas.
- Butterflies have taste receptors located on their feet.
- An octopus has three hearts.
- All the houseflies always hum in the key of F.
- Dogs have incredible sense of smell. It is about 100,000 times stronger than humans’.
- A goldfish can turn pale if kept in a dark room.
- An ostrich can run even faster than horse and males can roar like lions.
- A Yorkshire Terrier was the world’s smallest dog. It weighed just about four ounces.
- Giraffes and humans have the same number of bones in their neck.
- Capuchin monkeys pee on their hands to wash their feet.
- Dragonflies and damselflies form a heart shape with their tails while mating.
- Sea otters hold hands while sleeping. It keeps them from drifting apart.
- Horses are distantly related to rhinoceros and Tapirs.
- Although penguins do not have visible ears but they have incredible hearing.
- A group of owls is known as a Parliament.
- A single elephant tooth can weigh as much as nine pounds.
- Cats have 32 muscles in each ear.
- In spite of their confusing name, Killer Whales are actually a species of Dolphin.
- The fear of animals is known as Zoophobia.
- Rodents’ teeth never stop growing during their lifetime.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " All Fun Facts about Animals for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Jul 2020. Web. 13 Jul 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/pictures-of-animals-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). All Fun Facts about Animals for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/pictures-of-animals-for-kids-video/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :