Scientific Experiments For Kids Video
Watch this fun science experiments for kids video:
A scientific experiment can be defined as a structured and a controlled way to answer questions. The word science has been derived from a Latin word ‘scientia’ that means knowledge. A scientific experiment starts from observation and then framing some questions. Sometimes an experiment is performed to prove an already known fact or to check the accuracy of a prediction.
Steps of a scientific experiment: –
There are total 7 major steps of a scientific experiment.
- Purpose: – We need to decide a purpose that why do we want to perform any particular experiment.
- Observation: – It is our curious nature that forces us to observe the physical world. Sometimes these observations consist of minor details and sometimes they do not. Some questions are formed as a result of these observations.
- Research: – A detailed research needs to be done before starting any experiment. It helps us to get a better idea about all the possible results.
- Hypothesis: – In this phase, we predict the answer to our question. It is not a guess. The hypothesis is generally based on the research and collected information.
- Experiment: – Now we conduct a test to check whether your prediction is right or not. A proper procedure is followed to perform this step to make sure the result is more accurate. Make sure you note all the results.
- Analysis: – In this step, we thoroughly analyze the result we got from the experiment.
- Conclusion: – It is the last phase of any experiment. All the collected data is reviewed and a conclusion is made. This step proves if your hypothesis was correct.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts about Scientific Experiments for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Jul 2020. Web. 16 Jul 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/scientific-experiments-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Facts about Scientific Experiments for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/scientific-experiments-for-kids-video/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :