Simple Science Experiments Video for Kids
Simple Science Experiments for Kids
This video is about an experiment that can turn milk into a hard, stone-like plastic. You will find a protein called Casein in milk.
Materials Required: –
- One cup of warm milk
- White vinegar
- A plastic container
- Pour the warm milk into a cup.
- Add 1 spoon of white vinegar in the cup and stir it well.
- You will start to see little white things that are a protein present is milk called Casein.
- Take the milk and put it in the strainer.
- Try to get all the liquid out of it.
- You will get awhile gluey solid substance.
- Put it on a paper towel to dry it more and get rid of any remaining liquid.
- Take a plastic container and put the casein in it.
- Wait for 48 hours and you will find a hard, rock-like substance.
You get small chunks of Casein when you add vinegar to the hot milk because adding an acid changes the milk’s pH and make the protein’s molecules unfold and reorganize into a long chain.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun and Simple Science Experiments for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Jan 2020. Web. 24 Jan 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/simple-science-experiments-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun and Simple Science Experiments for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/simple-science-experiments-video-for-kids/
Sponsored Links :