The Human Body for Kids Video
Human body is an intricate system that still baffles doctors and researchers. There is a lot to know about our own body. Every body part has its own role. An adult human being is made up of about 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 different atoms. There are so many weird and wacky facts about our body.
Fun Facts: –
- It is believed that if a person has excessive body hair then he has a higher intellect.
- Masseter, the jaw muscle is the strongest in our body.
- Our ears and nose never stop growing during the entire lifetime.
- Human brain is much more active at night than during the day.
- People with higher IQ level dream more often.
- An average human being sheds 40 pound of skin in their life.
- Our stomach cells are renewed faster than they are destroyed. This is the reason why our stomach acid doesn’t eat right through our body.
- Every person on this earth has a unique smell apart from identical twins.
- Human feet have half a million sweat glands that produce over a pint of fluid every day.
- Femur is the largest and strongest bone in the human body that can support 30 times the weight of a person’s body.
- We use about 200 muscles in just taking one single step.
- Fingernails grow faster on your dominant hand.
- A human ear contains about 24,000 fibres in it.
- Humans have no sense of smell during their sleep.
- An average person can fall asleep in less than seven minutes.
- Human brain itself cannot feel pain.
- Human bones are 5 times stronger than concrete.
- Tongue is believed to be the strongest muscle in the human body.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts for Kids about Human Body ." Easy Science for Kids, Jul 2020. Web. 14 Jul 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/the-human-body-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Facts for Kids about Human Body. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/the-human-body-for-kids-video/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :