Thomas Edison Pictures Video for Kids
Thomas Edison Quotes
Thomas Edison was an American inventor who is credited with so many great innovations like the phonograph and the electric light bulb. He held more than 1,000 patents under his name. Some of his inspiring quotes are listed below: –
- Never get discouraged if you fail. Learn from it. Keep trying.
- Learn with both your head and hands.
- I never did a day’s work in my life. It was all fun.
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- I never did anything by accident, nor did any of my inventions come by accident; they came by work.
- To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.
- Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.
- There is far more opportunity than there is ability.
- I start where the lat man left off.
- Great ideas originate in muscles.
- Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.
- Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety nine percent perspiration.
- A good idea is never lost, even though its originator or possessor may die without publicizing it, it will someday be reborn in the mind of another.
- The thing I lose patience with the most is the clock. Its hands move so fast.
- Until man duplicates a blade of grass, nature can laugh at his so-called scientific knowledge.
- The memory of my mother will always be a blessing to me.
- Of all my inventions, I liked the phonograph best.
- Life’s most soothing things are a child goodnight and sweet music.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " All Amazing Quotes of Thomas Edison for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Jul 2020. Web. 10 Jul 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/thomas-edison-pictures-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). All Amazing Quotes of Thomas Edison for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/thomas-edison-pictures-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :