Xbox 360 Project Natal Facts for Kids Video
The Xbox is a gaming console produced by Microsoft. It was introduced on November 15, 2001, for the very first time. It had a price tag of $299 at the time of release. After the first 3 weeks of the launch, about a million consoles were sold. It was originally going to be called the DirectX-Box because of the use of DirectX on the console when it was first designed. Xbox was designed with AMD as the process manufacturer but just 2 days before the reveal, it switched to Intel. The sensor of an Xbox’s Kinect can measure the light in the 10 billionth of a second.
Fun Facts: –
- The Xbox One comes with a Game DVR feature. It allows you to record and share the footage of your gameplay.
- Stallion83 has the highest Gamerscore in the world. Currently, he has more than 1,000,000 points. Microsoft gave him a free Xbox live membership for the lifetime as a reward.
- The Xbox was not the first strike of Microsoft into console gaming. Dreamcast was the first ever foray.
- There are approximately 50 million active users of Xbox Live.
- According to Seamus Blackley, the Xbox logo is green because, at the time of designing the logo, designer Horace Luke had only one green marker.
- The Xbox One can also be controlled by gestures like a swipe. It is possible because of the new built-in Kinect.
- It also has a better, improved version of Skype. It has an original HD video-conferencing mode.
- An Xbox controller wears out only after 3 million presses.
- Initially, Bungie Studio was not very happy about Halo on Xbox.
- Nintendo and Sony were leading the industry of gaming consoles. Both of them rejected Microsoft’s offer to join the force.
- The Xbox 360 had a 23.7% failure rate during its first year on the market.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts for Kids about Xbox ." Easy Science for Kids, Jan 2020. Web. 29 Jan 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/xbox-360-project-natal-facts-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Facts for Kids about Xbox. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/xbox-360-project-natal-facts-for-kids-video/
Sponsored Links :