3rd Grade Science Fair Projects Video for Kids
3rd Grade Science Project
This fun science video is about a 3rd grade science fair project that creates a swirling color wheel with milk when you dip a cotton swab in it with different things like dish soap, hand sanitizer, vegetable oil etc.
Materials Required: –
- Dish Soap
- Cotton Swab
- Food colouring
- Hand sanitizer
- Vegetable oil
- Pour the milk in the plate.
- Add one drop of each food colour.
- Take the cotton swab and put some dish soap on it.
- Now dip this cotton swab in the plat of milk where the food colors are.
- You will be able to see a swirl of colours.
- Now you can repeat the process using a different thing.
- Use hand sanitizer instead of dish soap. You will see the same thing happening.
- You can also use vegetable oil and will find the same effect.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun 3rd grade science fair project for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Oct 2019. Web. 19 Oct 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/3rd-grade-science-fair-projects-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). Fun 3rd grade science fair project for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/3rd-grade-science-fair-projects-video-for-kids/
Sponsored Links :