Science Ideas science facts for kids video:
You will hear about Richard Feynman’s childhood story where he walked with his dad with a wagon and a ball. When he noticed how the ball rolls to the back of the wagon when he pulled it, and how his father described this to be inertia. Richard Feynman uses this story to show that even the simplest questions could carry you out to the edge of human knowledge. Also you will learn about how most of the greatest scientific discoveries started out from very simple questions.
Appreciated this Science Ideas video? View lengthy information on the topic of Richard Feynman.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Science Ideas Video Clip for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Aug 2020. Web. 15 Aug 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/science-ideas-facts-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Science Ideas Video Clip for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/science-ideas-facts-for-kids-video/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :