Albert Einstein Biography Video for Kids
Albert Einstein Biography
Albert Einstein was born on March 14, 1879 in Ulm, Germany. He grew up in a secular Jewish family. His father, Hermann Einstein was a salesman and engineer and her mother was Pauline Koch ran the family household. He had one sister, Maja who was two years younger than him. He was one of the most influential scientists of his time. He completely changed the way we look at the behaviour of some basic things such as gravity, light and time. Einstein is also known as the Father of Modern Physics.
Fast Facts: –
- Max Talmud, a Polish medical student became an informal tutor to young Einstein.
- He showed signs of having an in-depth skill for physics and mathematics.
- Albert Einstein continued his education at Aarau, Switzerland and entered the Swiss Federal Polytechnic School, Zurich in 1896.
- He published the paper ‘Folgerungen aus den Kapillaritat Erscheinungen’ in 1901 that meant ‘Conclusions from the Capillarity Phenomena’.
- He was appointed as a lecturer at the University of Bern in 1908.
- In 1916, he was appointed as the president of the German Physical Society.
- Einstein married Milena Maric on January 6, 1903. They had two sons together, Hans and Eduard.
- He divorced Maric in 1919 and the same year, married his cousin Elsa Lowenthal.
- He won the Noble Prize for Physics in 1921.
- Einstein submitted four important scientific papers in 1905: – Brownian motion, The Equivalence of Mass and Energy, The Photoelectric Effect and Special Relativity.
- Albert Einstein died on April 18, 1955 at the age of 76.
- His brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey during the autopsy without his family’s permission.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Albert Einstein Fun Facts for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Jul 2020. Web. 14 Jul 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/albert-einstein-biography-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Albert Einstein Fun Facts for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/albert-einstein-biography-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :