Education – Really Important for All Kids
Do you love to go to school or do you live for the weekends? In the U.S., going to school is a requirement. In some countries, though, going to school is a luxury. Education — along with adequate medical care – can make all the difference in someone’s quality of life. It can even change the well-being of an entire nation.
There are a lot of benefits of getting education. When people are educated, they can learn new ways to raise food or earn a living. They can learn about health and hygiene so their families stay healthier. Educated people are capable of reading newspapers and understanding what’s happening in their governments. An advantage of education is that educated people can take an active role in making decisions. The countries with the most educated people are also the wealthiest. Educated people can provide a skilled workforce.
Fun Facts About Education for Kids
- Most children around the world receive a basic education – learning to read, write and do simple math.
- Half the world’s children continue their schooling through the age of 16 or 18.
- Children living in cities usually get a better education than those living in the country.
- In many parts of the world, boys go to school while girls stay home to take care of the house. Girls need an education too.
- The adult literacy rate reveals how many adults in a particular country can read. The U.S., for example, has a literacy rate of 99 percent, as do most wealthy countries. In some poor countries in east Africa, though, the adult literacy rate is less than 20 percent.
- Requirement: rule; necessary step
- Luxury: something helpful, but not always available
- Well-being: a state of prosperity, happiness and comfort
- Hygiene: cleanliness
All About Education Video for Kids
Here’s a great video for kids on Education:
Question: How important is education?
Answer: Next to your health, your education is one of the most important predictors of a happy and successful life. Take your education seriously and learn all you can.
Enjoyed the Earth Science for Kids all about Education info? Take the FREE & fun all about Education quiz and download FREE all about Education worksheet for kids. For lengthy info click here.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Education Facts for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Jun 2020. Web. 07 Jun 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/all-about-education/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Education Facts for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/all-about-education/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :