Best 4th Grade Science Projects Video for Kids
Science Projects for 4th Grade
This video is about a 4th grade science project on how to create a 3D magnetic field viewer. The materials needed for this project will be listed down in the video and will show some step by step instructions on how to create the magnetic field viewer.
Required Materials: –
- A clear plastic bottle
- Mineral oil
- Steel wool
- White paper sheet
- Take the empty plastic bottle and fill it to the top with mineral oil.
- Get the steel wool and with the help of scissors, cut it into small pieces.
- Take about one tablespoon of cut steel wool in the bottle.
- Squeeze the sides of the bottle to burp the air out and put the cap on.
- Shake it well to disperse the fibres of the steel wool.
- Place a magnet against the bottle.
- You will notice that the steel wool fibres will gather being attracted to the magnet.
- You can place a white paper sheet between the magnet and bottle’s surface to see the lines of force more clearly.
If small fibres are exposed to a strong magnetic field then they will get aligned with the field and make it visible.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Science Projects for 4th Grade ." Easy Science for Kids, Dec 2019. Web. 09 Dec 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-4th-grade-science-projects-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). Fun Science Projects for 4th Grade. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-4th-grade-science-projects-video-for-kids/
Sponsored Links :