Best 7th Grade Science Fair Project Ideas Video for Kids
Science Fair Ideas for 7th Grade
This video is about science fair ideas for 7th grade. This project is called “Tornado in a Box”. By watching this video, you will see how to make a small tornado inside a small chamber.
Materials Required: –
- Plastic wrap
- Duct tape
- Dry ice
- Small 12 volt fan
- Using the cardboard cut the four sides of the chamber.
- Cut a 3.4” wide slit in each side. This slit should be 2” up from the bottom.
- Cut windows in two adjacent sides.
- Secure the sides together by using duct tape.
- Cover the windows with the plastic wrap.
- On the upper side, set the fan and make a cardboard chimney here.
Making the vortex visible: –
- Take the plate and put the dry ice in it. Make sure to use tongs while handling dry ice otherwise it can cause skin burns.
- Place the plate inside the box.
- Pour some warm water on the dry ice. It will produce a good amount of smoke.
- Turn the fan on. You will see a visible tornado.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Science Fair Ideas for 7th Grade Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Dec 2019. Web. 07 Dec 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-7th-grade-science-fair-project-ideas-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). Fun Science Fair Ideas for 7th Grade Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-7th-grade-science-fair-project-ideas-video-for-kids/
Sponsored Links :