Best Funny Animal Videos for Kids
All Animal Facts
Watch this short video of many funny animal clips. You will enjoy watching all the cute cats, dogs, lizards and even a tarsier doing funny and playful acts. Some fascinating facts about animals are mentioned below: –
- A newborn koala is only about the size of a large jelly bean. It cannot even see or hear anything.
- According to available scientific evidences, dogs are known to have been domesticated about 15000 years ago.
- Bottlenose dolphin is the most common species of dolphins that can be found in the world.
- Giraffes have tongues covered in bristly hair that helps them to eat leaves easily even from thorny trees.
- A giraffe has total four stomachs which is also the reason of their fast digestion process.
- Cheetahs are the only member from the big cat family that is not able to roar. Although they purr quite loudly.
- They have poor night vision which is also a reason why they do not prefer hunting during the night.
- A shark does not have a single bone in its body. Its skeleton is made up of cartilage, a tough and flexible tissue.
- Many countries including Singapore, England, Bulgaria, Ethiopia etc. have name lion as their national animal.
- Camels have fatty tissue stored in their humps that help them to survive up to 6 months without food or water.
- A tarantula spider can survive for more than two years without any food.
- On an average, anteaters can consume 35,000 ants and termites in a single day.
- Kangaroos living in the hot Australian desert lick their arms to stay cool.
- A woodpecker can peck 20 times per second.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " All Animal Facts for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Mar 2020. Web. 31 Mar 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-funny-animal-videos-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). All Animal Facts for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-funny-animal-videos-for-kids/
We've recently added
Sponsored Links :