Human Body Facts
Human body works like a complex machine. It continuously works and never stops. Generally, you don’t think about everything your body does but if you will you might find out how great it is. It keeps doing a million things each second without any delay like: – digesting your food, growing new skin etc. Sometimes it also requires care.
Facts you didn’t know: –
- Your mouth produces about 1 litre of saliva each day.
- When you touch something, your brain receives a message by a speed of 124 miles per hour.
- 70% of human body is made up of water.
- The nail on your middle finger grows faster than the other fingernails.
- Men get hiccups more often than women.
- Jaw muscle is the strongest of your entire body.
- Our nose is multi tasking as it cools hot air, warms cold air and filters impurities.
- Every human has a unique fingerprint, unique smell and unique tongue print.
- Babies do not shed tears until they are at least one month old.
- Human brain is more active at night as compared to day time. The reason is still not known to scientists.
- When you blush, your stomach lining also reddens.
- You cannot sneeze with your eyes open.
- Human bones are composed of 31% water.
- A red blood cell takes approximately 20 seconds to circle the whole body.
- Human brain has more than 100 billion nerve cells.
- You will not be able to taste your food if your saliva does not mix with your food.
- Your tongue is the strongest muscle of your body.
- Babies are color blind at birth. They only see black and white.