Watch this really easy to comprehend Marie Curie Quotes fun facts for kids video:
Marie Curie Quotes
Marie Curie is credited with the discovery of two new elements radium and polonium. She was the first women to receive a noble prize and the first person ever to win the prize in two different fields. Some of Marie Curie quotes are written below: –
- Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.
- Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas.
- I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy.
- One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be done.
- There are sadistic scientists who hurry to hunt down errors instead of establishing the truth.
- In science, we must be interested in things, not in persons.
- I am one of those who think like Nobel, that humanity will draw more good than evil from new discoveries.
- After all, science is essentially international, and it is only through lack of the historical sense that national qualities have been attributed to it.
- We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something.
- All my life through, the new sights of nature made me rejoice like a child.
- Have no fear of perfection; you’ll never reach it.
- A scientist in his laboratory is not a mere technician: he is also a child confronting natural phenomena that impress him as though they were fairy tales.
- I have frequently been questioned, especially by women, of how I could reconcile family life with a scientific career. Well, it has not been easy.