Best Recycling Projects for Kids – Video for Kids
Recycling Project for Kids
Recycling is a process to convert some waste material in something that can be reused. It could be fun for kids. For the recycling project shown in the video, you would require things that can be found easily in your home. A lady is demonstrating, how to make desk organizers by using empty plastic bottles.
Material Required: –
- Empty plastic bottles
- Decorative tape
- Other decorative elements
- Wash the bottle completely so that it is clean and then let it dry.
- Use the scissors to cut the bottle in half.
- You are going to use the lower half section of the bottle.
- Make sure you take the label off the bottle.
- Try to make the cut edge of bottles smooth for safety.
- Use the decorative tape to cover the edges of bottle.
- Paste other decorative materials with the glue.
- Now, your desk organizer is ready. If you want a different one next time then take a bottle of different shape.
- You can make more of them and use them to put different things.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Recycling Project for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Aug 2020. Web. 08 Aug 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-recycling-projects-for-kids-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Recycling Project for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-recycling-projects-for-kids-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :