Best Science Fair Ideas for 7th Graders Video for Kids
Science Fair Ideas
This video is about a 7th grade science fair project where they made mini cannon. The homemade mini cannon in this project is made by the expansion of carbon dioxide gas.
Materials Required: –
- Measuring Cup
- Tissue paper
- Baking soda
- Take 1 ounce vinegar and add same amount of water in it.
- Now pour it into a wine bottle or pot bottle using a funnel.
- Take one tsp of baking soda and out it on the tissue paper.
- Wrap it into a cylindrical shape and tie the ends tightly.
- Place it into the bottle and place the cork on the top of it.
- Step away from the bottle keeping in mind that when the gas expands it will create a canon.
You get a lot of bubbling and foaming when you mix vinegar with baking soda. These bubbles and foam are carbon dioxide gas. This gas is being released by an acid-base reaction. Vinegar is acetic acid and baking soda is a base called sodium bicarbonate.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts for Kids about Science Fair Ideas ." Easy Science for Kids, Aug 2020. Web. 10 Aug 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-science-fair-ideas-for-7th-graders-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Facts for Kids about Science Fair Ideas. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-science-fair-ideas-for-7th-graders-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :