Best Science Fair Ideas for 7th Graders Video for Kids
Science Fair Ideas
This video is about a 7th grade science fair project where they made mini cannon. The homemade mini cannon in this project is made by the expansion of carbon dioxide gas.
Materials Required: –
- Measuring Cup
- Tissue paper
- Baking soda
- Take 1 ounce vinegar and add same amount of water in it.
- Now pour it into a wine bottle or pot bottle using a funnel.
- Take one tsp of baking soda and out it on the tissue paper.
- Wrap it into a cylindrical shape and tie the ends tightly.
- Place it into the bottle and place the cork on the top of it.
- Step away from the bottle keeping in mind that when the gas expands it will create a canon.
You get a lot of bubbling and foaming when you mix vinegar with baking soda. These bubbles and foam are carbon dioxide gas. This gas is being released by an acid-base reaction. Vinegar is acetic acid and baking soda is a base called sodium bicarbonate.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts for Kids about Science Fair Ideas ." Easy Science for Kids, Apr 2020. Web. 08 Apr 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-science-fair-ideas-for-7th-graders-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Facts for Kids about Science Fair Ideas. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-science-fair-ideas-for-7th-graders-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
- Iodine Clock Reaction
- Make Homemade Fizzy Lemonade
- Make Rock Candy
- Ocean Acidification Experiment
- How To Build a Popsicle Stick Catapult
- How To Make Floating Paper Clips
- Animal Blubber Simulation
- How To Make an Edible Water Bottle!
- Hourglass Dolphin
- Atlantic Spotted Dolphin
- Hector’s Dolphin
- Dusky Dolphin
Sponsored Links :