Best Science Fair Ideas for 8th Graders Video for Kids
Science Fair Ideas for 8th Graders
This video is about science Fair Ideas for 8th Graders where Matt and Ian differentiate physical change from chemical change. In this video, they will be performing a series of experiments and determine if what happened was physical change or chemical change. They will also be explaining why they determined the change to be physical or chemical changes. You will see how they can change cans and paper and how these are examples of physical change. They will also be mixing alka seltzer and water and light fireworks to show how the effect from these will be chemical change.
- Two empty soda cans
- Alka-seltzer tablet
- Take both the empty aluminium cans and crush them with full force. Their shape will be changed.
- Now take a paper and tear it in two pieces. Its physical form has been changed but it is still a paper.
- In the next step, take a glass and pour some water in it.
- Now drop an alka-seltzer tablet into it. It gets dissolved after some time.
- This has changed the chemical composition so it is known as a chemical change.
This experiment shows the difference between physical and chemical changes. Physical changes may or may not be reversible but chemical changes cannot be reversed.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Science Fair Ideas for 8th Graders ." Easy Science for Kids, Nov 2019. Web. 13 Nov 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-science-fair-ideas-for-8th-graders-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). Fun Science Fair Ideas for 8th Graders. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-science-fair-ideas-for-8th-graders-video-for-kids/
Sponsored Links :