Best Science Fair Projects for 5th Grade Video for Kids
Best Science Fair Projects
In this video, a kid Harrison is demonstrating a nuclear reactor simulator that he made for his school project. He names the project ‘Nuclear Fission’.
Requires Materials: –
- Mouse Traps
- Ping Pong Balls
- In this experiment, ping pong ball will work as a neutron and the mouse trap will work as enriched uranium disc.
- Enriched uranium makes it unstable and able to release energy.
- This project will create a simulation of chain reaction that would happen in the nuclear reactor.
- And that chain reaction is a series of events in which each induces the next.
- Set all the mousetraps in a cardboard box and put the one ping pong ball on the top of each.
- When you will throw a ping pong ball in, it will make all other balls move which are already inside the box.
Nuclear Fission can be defined as a process in which a large nucleus splits in two smaller ones. Energy and Neutrons are released in that process. Nuclear power is a clean way to produce energy.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Science Fair Projects for 5th Grade Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Jul 2020. Web. 10 Jul 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-science-fair-projects-for-5th-grade-video-for-kids-3/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Science Fair Projects for 5th Grade Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-science-fair-projects-for-5th-grade-video-for-kids-3/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :