Best Strange Facts Video for Kids
Don’t miss an excellent special and extremely easy to understand Strange Facts science facts for kids video:
This world is a fascinating place and there are a lot of amazing things happening around us. There are a lot of wild and wacky strange facts that you can use to stump your friends and parents.
- Slugs have 3,000 teeth and 4 noses.
- Scents smell better through your right nostril than through your left.
- Astronauts’ footprints stay on the moon forever. There is no wind to blow them away.
- Recycling one can save enough energy to run a TV for 3 hours.
- Wearing a hat on your head helps warm your feet.
- Some Giant jellyfish have tentacles that can stretch more than the length of a basketball court.
- Gorillas burp when they are happy.
- Palm trees grew at the North Pole about 55 million years ago.
- Mice can have up to 105 babies a year.
- 99% of people can’t lick their elbows but 90% of people who see this will try.
- The world’s tiniest seahorse is smaller than a postage stamp.
- About 61% of your body weight is water.
- Forest fires can travel faster uphill than downhill.
- If you continued to grow as fast as an average baby, you’d weigh about 413,300 pounds by age 10.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Strange Facts for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Apr 2020. Web. 02 Apr 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-strange-facts-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Strange Facts for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-strange-facts-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
Sponsored Links :