Best Types of Scientists Video for Kids
Types of Scientists
A scientist is a person who is trained in a specific area of science and performs different researches to solve problems related to science. This video features a list of different types of scientists and what they do in their job. It includes most of the major types including botanists, zoologists, ecologists, environmental scientists etc. All of them do not wear a white coat and work in labs. Some of them are out exploring new and different things.
- Botanists study plants.
- Ecologists study relationships such as predator-prey.
- Environmental scientists study the health of the environment. They test things such as air quality, water quality, soil quality etc.
- Marine biologists study oceanic organisms.
- Physicians study biology and medicine.
- Zoologists study animals and their behavior.
- Archaeologists study the remains of human life.
- Astronomers study the solar system, outer space and the objects in it.
- Cell Biologists study the structure of cells to learn their working.
- Entomologists focus on the study of insects.
- Herpetologists study of reptiles and amphibians.
- Mycologists study fungi.
- Ornithologists study of birds.
- Meteorologists study about the atmosphere and weather.
- Microbiologists study microorganisms.
- Paleontologists study about dinosaurs.
- Seismologists study everything related to earthquakes.
- Geologists study about the earth’s materials like rocks and minerals.
- Mineralogists study about minerals.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Facts for Kids about Types of Scientists ." Easy Science for Kids, May 2020. Web. 31 May 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-types-of-scientists-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Facts for Kids about Types of Scientists. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-types-of-scientists-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :