Best Water Glasses Video for Kids
Musical Water Glasses
In this video, you will see a single man play the song on a number of glasses with varying amounts of water in them. It is very fascinating for kids who might want to try making sounds with water glasses themselves. The song was played accurately by the man.
Required Materials: –
- Identical water glasses
- Plastic spoon
- A pitcher full of water
- Measuring cups
- Arrange all the water glasses in a line.
- Fill all the glasses up with varying amounts of water.
- Make sure you are keeping the increment equal.
- Now your musical water glass scale is ready.
- Tap the glasses with plastic spoon and enjoy the amazing sounds they make.
- You can start experimenting by changing the amount of water in each glass.
Each glass makes a sound when you tap its side with the spoon because it causes a vibrating sound wave. This sound wave travels through the water and then reaches your ear. The varying amount of water makes the water travel at a different speed and causing vibrations at different frequencies.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Amazing Facts for Kids about Musical Water Glasses ." Easy Science for Kids, Sep 2019. Web. 21 Sep 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-water-glasses-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). Amazing Facts for Kids about Musical Water Glasses. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-water-glasses-video-for-kids/
Sponsored Links :