Cool Science Experiments Video for Kids
Cool Science Experiment
This cool science experiment is about how to make play dough at home in a super easy way. The materials used are common items found in your kitchen or home but does not require any cooking.
Materials Required: –
- All purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
- Warm Water
- Measuring cups
- Food colouring
- Mixing Bowl
- Put the ¼ cup of water in the bowl.
- Add the food coloring into the water.
- Stir it up with a spoon.
- Put 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in the mixing bowl.
- Put the ¼ cup of salt into the bowl and ½ cup of flour.
- Mix it well and start kneading the dough.
- Your non-toxic and edible play dough is ready. If it gets too sticky then you can also add some more flour.
- You can store it in plastic containers or zip lock packs.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Cool Science Experiment for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Jan 2020. Web. 20 Jan 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/cool-science-experiments-video-for-kids-2/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Cool Science Experiment for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/cool-science-experiments-video-for-kids-2/