Crocodile Vs Alligator Video for Kids
Difference between Crocodile and Alligator
Most of the people confuse crocodiles and alligator with each other. Both of them are reptiles from same order, called Crocodylia but they are different. There are some points by using which, we can differentiate them: –
- Crocodiles have a V-shaped snout.
- When crocodiles close their mouth, their fourth tooth will be visible.
- Crocodiles are found everywhere across the world.
- Crocodiles are adapted to live in seawater. Some of them live in freshwater as well.
- Crocodiles belong to the family Crocodylidae.
- Crocodiles are more aggressive than alligators.
- Crocodiles have a light skin colour as compared to alligators.
- Alligators have a U-shaped snout.
- Once alligators shut their mouth, no tooth is visible.
- They can be found in the US and China only.
- Alligators prefer to live in fresh water.
- They belong to the family Alligatoridae
- Alligator are not as aggressive as crocodiles.
- Alligators have comparatively darker skins.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun facts about Crocodiles Vs Alligators ." Easy Science for Kids, Jul 2020. Web. 10 Jul 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/crocodile-vs-alligator-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun facts about Crocodiles Vs Alligators. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/crocodile-vs-alligator-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :