Exercise Heart Rate Video for Kids
Be captivated enjoying a wonderful chosen and very easy to understand Exercise Heart Rate video:
All about Heart
Heart is one of the most important parts of human body. It is the most critical muscle in your body as it keeps you alive. It beats about 100,000 times and pumps around 2,000 gallons of blood in one single day. In studies, it has been found that a women’s heart beats slightly faster than a man’s heart. The heart rate can vary on the basis of different factors like age and fitness level. An average, healthy heart is about the size of the person’s fist but the size can also vary from person to person on the basis of various factors.
Fast Facts: –
- All of the blood in our body travels through the heart once in a minute.
- Blood is actually a tissue. Our body contains 60,000 miles of blood vessels.
- Human heart starts beating just four weeks after conception.
- Our heart can continue its beating even after getting disconnected from the body.
- The earliest ever heart disease was identified in an ancient Egyptian mummy that was 3,500 years old.
- Death from a broken heart or broken heart syndrome can happen but it is very rare.
- Broken heart syndrome can be caused by strong depressing emotions or excessive stress.
- Increased sitting hours are also linked to the risk of heart disease.
- In recent studies, it has been found that heart attacks happen most often on Monday mornings.
- An average human’s heart rate can be mirrored by a horse.
- Contrary to the old and popular myth, our heart never stops beating even when we sneeze.
- Newborn babies have the highest heart rates and the heart rate gets lowered with age.
- Our heart is not located on the left side. It is located in the middle of the chest.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts for Kids about Heart ." Easy Science for Kids, Apr 2020. Web. 05 Apr 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/exercise-heart-rate-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Facts for Kids about Heart. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/exercise-heart-rate-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
Sponsored Links :