Free Science Fair Project for 4th Graders Facts for Kids Video
Science Fair Project
This fun video is about a 4th grade science fair project about chemical reactions. The experiment will demonstrate in this project what actually happens when you put Mentos on a diet cola.
Materials Required: –
- A diet cola
- Geyser tube
- Make sure you perform this experiment outside in an open area.
- For this, stick with the original mint flavoured Mentos.
- Open the bottle of diet cola and place it on the ground so that it does not tip over.
- Place 7 mentos in the geyser tube and insert a pin at the bottom of the tube.
- This pin works as a barrier between the mentos and the bottle.
- Now, your goal is to drop all 7 mentos in the bottle at the same time.
- Take the pin out of the geyser tube and run away.
- You will see an amazing eruption of soda.
Soda pop is made of sugar, water, flavour and preservatives. The thing that makes it bubbly is the invisible carbon dioxide gas. Mentos mints have tiny pits on their surface. These pits act as nucleation sites.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Science Fair Project for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Jul 2020. Web. 08 Jul 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/free-science-fair-projects-for-4th-graders-facts-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Science Fair Project for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/free-science-fair-projects-for-4th-graders-facts-for-kids-video/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :