There are so many different types of animals that exist in this world. The research has been done on a very advance level on animals. From the tiny flea to the great blue whale, each animal possesses a unique quality that makes it stand out from the rest. There are many fascinating facts about them which are mentioned below: –
- The heart of a shrimp is located in its head.
- Cows form social bonds and display physical symptoms of stress when separated from their companion.
- Pigeons are smart enough to do maths at a similar level to monkeys.
- Male horses have more teeth as compared to their female counterparts.
- Anteaters do not have teeth at all.
- Ducks are generally observed riding tides and them swimming back. It shows that they like to surf.
- A baby puffin known as puffling.
- Although penguins lack visible ears but then have an incredible sense of hearing.
- Male platypuses have venomous spurs.
- A snail can have a continuous sleep of about three long years.
- A giraffe has no vocal chords at all.
- It is common for gorillas to catch cold and other human illnesses.
- A kangaroo is not able to hop if its tail is lifted off the ground as they use the tail for balancing.
- Bats always take left turn when leaving a cave.
- A sloth bear takes about two weeks to digest its food completely.
- Elephants are the only animal in the world that cannot jump at all.