How to Get Rid of Pimples Facts for Kids Video
How to Get Rid of Pimples
A small pimple on your pretty face is one of the worst nightmares. A pimple is a small papule that causes the formation of a skin lesion. The main cause of this problem is excess sebum secretion by the oil glands. It can be caused by various reasons but the most common reason is clogged pores. If not treated properly, they can also cause scarring. A pimple is also known as acne or zits. We can treat pimples by very simple home remedies.
- Lemon Juice: – Use a clean cotton swab to apply the freshly squeezed out lemon juice directly on your pimples. It will help to dry out a pimple fast. Lemon is also a natural bleaching agent that can get rid of blemishes as well. You can dilute the lemon juice with water before applying if you have sensitive skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: – Apple cider vinegar clears out a pimple by killing the problem causing bacteria. Apply it on the problem area and leave for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Tea Tree Oil: – Tea tree oil has anti-bacterial properties that are useful for treating breakouts. Dip a cotton ball in tea tree oil and place it gently on the pimple. Leave it for 10-15 minutes then wash thoroughly. People with sensitive skin should avoid using this remedy.
- Ice Cubes: – Wrap an ice cube in a piece of cloth and place it on the trouble spot. It will help to diminish swelling by improving the blood circulation in the affected area.
- Garlic: – Cut a garlic clove into two pieces and then rub on the pimple. After 5 minutes wash your face with lukewarm water. Eating one raw garlic clove every day can also help to purify the blood.
- Honey: – Honey is a natural source of antibiotics. It has an excellent healing ability. Applying it directly on the pimple will really help.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Facts about How to Get Rid of Pimples ." Easy Science for Kids, Dec 2019. Web. 16 Dec 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-to-get-rid-of-pimples-facts-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). Facts about How to Get Rid of Pimples. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-to-get-rid-of-pimples-facts-for-kids-video/
Sponsored Links :