How to Make Bubble Snake Balloons With Simple Household Items Activity for Kids Facts Video
This easy to understand video from The Quirkles is all about playing with bubbles:
Bubble Snake Balloons Experiment
It is always fun for kids to make bubbles from soap solution. There are so many toys or bubble guns available for that. In this video, a fun science experiment is shown how to make your own bubble blower at home.
Materials Required: –
- Soap solution
- An empty plastic bottle
- A white sock
- Rubber band
- Food colour
- For this experiment, you have to clean the bottle and let it dry.
- Cut the bottle in half. We will use the upper section of the bottle for the experiment.
- Take the cap off the bottle.
- Pull the sock up on the bottle in such a way that the end on the side of neck of the bottle stays open.
- Now place a rubber band on it.
- Dip the sock in the soap solution and blow from the other end.
- You will see a bubble snake.
- For more fun, add some food colouring at the wet end of the sock.
- Now dip it and blow it again. You will see colourful bubble.
- This is how you make a colourful bubble snake.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Experiment for Kids to Make Bubble Snake Balloon ." Easy Science for Kids, May 2020. Web. 29 May 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-to-make-bubble-snake-balloons-with-simple-household-items-activity-for-kids-facts-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Experiment for Kids to Make Bubble Snake Balloon. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-to-make-bubble-snake-balloons-with-simple-household-items-activity-for-kids-facts-video/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :