How to Make Bubbles Facts for Kids Video
How to Make Bubbles
This is a good video on how to make bubbles solution and bubble wands at home. You can have a lot of fun while doing this experiment at home.
Materials Required: –
- Warm water
- Container for storage
- Dish soap
- Pipe cleaners
- Take a large bowl in which you can make the solution.
- Pour a cup of warm water I the bowl.
- Add two tablespoon of glycerine.
- Now add four tablespoons of the regular dish soap.
- Give your solution a good stir with the help of a spoon.
- Use pipe cleaners and chopstick to make the bubble wand.
- Pipe cleaners hold on to the bubble mixture comparatively faster.
- Your bubble solution and bubble wands are ready to use. You can store the solution in a suitable container for after use.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Experiment for Kids about How to Make Bubbles ." Easy Science for Kids, Jul 2020. Web. 14 Jul 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-to-make-bubbles-facts-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Experiment for Kids about How to Make Bubbles. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-to-make-bubbles-facts-for-kids-video/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :