Human Body for Kids Video
Human Body Facts
Human body can be defined as the entire structure of a human being. The study of human body includes both human anatomy and physiology. It is a very complex system that controls thousands of different processes at the same time. We do not know our own body completely.
Random facts about human body: –
- Nails of your dominant hand grow faster as compared to the other hand.
- A human sneeze travels at a speed of approximately 100 miles per hour.
- The masseter or the jaw muscle is the strongest muscle of our entire body.
- The lining in our stomach gets replaces every 4-5 days so that it can prevent from digesting itself.
- Our stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
- People with higher IQ dream more often.
- Human feet have half a million sweat glands that produce approximately a pint of sweat every day.
- Eating too much affects our hearing power negatively for a temporary period.
- We lose almost half of our taste buds the time we reach at the age of 60.
- Babies cannot see any colours other than black and white at the time of their birth.
- Cornea is the only part of our body that does not get oxygen supply as it gets the supply from air.
- Our nose and ears keep growing throughout the life.
- Human brain is more active at night.
- Except for identical twins, everyone on this earth has a unique smell.
- Human nose can remember 50,000 different scents.
- A full bladder is about the size of a softball.
- You will be able to taste your food only when your saliva gets mixed with it.
- The left side of our body is controlled by the right side of our brain while the right side is controlled by the left side of the brain.
- Human body takes 12 hours to completely digest the eaten food.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts for Kids about Human Body ." Easy Science for Kids, Oct 2019. Web. 13 Oct 2019. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/human-body-for-kids-video/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2019). Fun Facts for Kids about Human Body. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/human-body-for-kids-video/
Sponsored Links :