Best Brain Facts Video for Kids
Human Brain Facts
Brain is the most incredible organ in the human body. It has amazed people throughout the ages. Many scientists and doctors are still working to have a proper idea of its functions like: – how it works, how it controls, how it dreams, how does it memorizes things etc. Probably it is the most complex creation present on this universe. Human brain works as a storage device as well that holds a person’s memories safely.
Facts you didn’t know: –
- All the human feelings originate inside the brain.
- The weight of the human brain is approximately 1.4 kg.
- The largest part of your brain is cerebrum that makes up around 85% of the entire weight of your brain.
- Human brain is the fattiest organ of your body as it contains approximately 60% fat.
- This organ acts as the central command for the nervous system of your body but it does not have any nerves. This is the reason why your brain does not feel any pain.
- Human brain is only 2% of your entire body weight but it consumes 20% of the total energy.
- Approximately 75% of your brain is water.
- According to an estimate, this organ contains around 86 billion brain cells.
- A portion of human brain that is responsible for language and consciousness is called the neocortex.
- An average person has around 70,000 thoughts a day.
- It is only a self-developed urban myth that humans only Use less than 10% of their brain. It is not true at all.
- Human brain uses yawning as a way to cool down whenever it is overheated.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts for Kids about Human Brain ." Easy Science for Kids, Feb 2020. Web. 19 Feb 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-brain-facts-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Facts for Kids about Human Brain. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-brain-facts-video-for-kids/
Sponsored Links :