Best Brain Fun Video for Kids
The brain is one of the most important and complex structures in the human body. Human feelings originate inside the brain. It has approximately 100 billion neurons that make it the most powerful tool in the world. There are 10,000 different types of neurons. Each of these connects with 40,000 synapses. It is also the fattest organ in the body. The human brain makes up 2% of the body weight. 75% mass of this organ is water. It uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood supply of our body. 50% of a person’s genes are responsible for the complicated structure of the brain.
Fun Facts: –
- If our brain does not get proper oxygen supply for 5 to 10 minutes then it can result in a permanent brain damage.
- Every new memory creates new brain connection each and every time.
- The smell of chocolate has a relaxing and calming effect on our brain because it increases theta brain waves.
- Contrary to popular belief, our brain is not divided into two parts like left brain and right brain. Every part has a known function.
- The only sense which is connected to the limbic system of our brain is the smell.
- Our brain can repair or compensate for a few minor damages.
- Everyone dreams for 1-2 hours each night. Even blind people are not exceptions.
- Our brain cells take only 6 minutes to react to drugs or alcohol.
- It is a complete myth that an average person uses only 10% of his brain in the entire lifetime.
- Our brain generates enough electricity to power a low wattage LED light.
- Multitasking can make a person less productive.
- Dieting can force the brain to eat itself.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts about Brain for Kids ." Easy Science for Kids, Jul 2020. Web. 08 Jul 2020. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-brain-fun-video-for-kids-2/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2020). Fun Facts about Brain for Kids. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/best-brain-fun-video-for-kids-2/
We've recently added
- How To Build a Winogradsky Column and Learn About Soil Science
- Potato Light Bulb Experiment
- How To Use Friction to Pick Up Bottle of Rice
- How To Make Popcorn Dance
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Fire Extinguisher
- Power of Bleach
- Comparing Surface Tension of Liquids with Pennies
- Ice Cream Chemistry
- Using Distillation to Purify Water
- Filter Water with Dirt
- Build a Balloon Barometer
- Build Your Very Own Seismograph
Sponsored Links :