Facts About the Human Body Video for Kids
Facts about Human Body
The human body can be defined as the entire structure of a human being. There are a lot of amazing things about our own bodies that we do not know. Here are some wondrous facts that are given below: –
- The human body is made of about 7 octillion atoms and there are 37 trillion cells in our body.
- Our stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve metal.
- The cornea of the human eye is the only part of the entire body that has no blood supply.
- Human eyes can distinguish between 2.3 and 7.5 million different colors.
- The human brain uses up about 20% of the total oxygen and calories of your body.
- Our nose works as an air-conditioning system. It warms cold air, cools hot air and filters impurities.
- An average person produces enough saliva during his entire lifetime to fill two swimming pools.
- Our jawbone is the hardest bone in the human body.
- Babies are color blind at the time of their birth. They can only see black and white.
- We temporarily lose some of our hearing after eating too much.
- Our tongue is the strongest muscle in our body.
- We lose almost half of our taste buds by the age of 60 years.
- The femur is the largest bone in our body. It can support almost 30 times of the person’s body weight.
- Our little finger contributes more than half of our hand’s strength.
- The liver is the largest organ in our body and it is the only organ that can regenerate itself.
Cite This Page
You may cut-and-paste the below MLA and APA citation examples:
MLA Style Citation
Declan, Tobin. " Fun Facts for Kids about Human Body ." Easy Science for Kids, Jan 2021. Web. 19 Jan 2021. < https://easyscienceforkids.com/facts-about-the-human-body-video-for-kids/ >.
APA Style Citation
Tobin, Declan. (2021). Fun Facts for Kids about Human Body. Easy Science for Kids. Retrieved from https://easyscienceforkids.com/facts-about-the-human-body-video-for-kids/
We've recently added
- Microbiology Worksheet
- Fingerprint Identification Experiment
- Forensic Science
- Stem Cells
- Stem Cell Worksheet
- Buffalo – Part of the Bovidae Family
- Buffalo Differences Worksheet
- Draw the Buffalo Worksheet
- Who invented it?
- Famous American Inventors (Top ten and their Inventions)
- Vaccines and Antibodies
Sponsored Links :